Learn More About Checotah, OKReceive informative and insightful feedback when you call Checotah Chamber of Commerce. Talk to us by dialing (918) 473-2070 on your phone. We’re all looking forward to assisting you.
The Checotah Chamber of Commerce appreciates your time and interest in visiting our website dedicated to bringing the best of Checotah, OK to everyone. Whether you live here, sight-seeing, a current business owner or someone looking to start a new venture, our town has a place for you.All of us here at Checotah Chamber of Commerce are open to discuss any concerns you may have about Checotah, OK, whether it is for personal, leisure, research or a commercial purpose. Contact us at (918) 473-2070 today.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday
9:30AM - 4:30PM
Saturday to Sunday
All Federal Holidays
- Home to Carrie Underwood, American Idol winner 2005. Go here for more about Carrie Underwood
- Checotah served as a settlement for Creek Indians during 1830's after they had been sent away from Alabama
- Checotah is also home to several museums and antique shops
- The town of Checotah was a prominent Civil War battle site; Honey Springs
- Checotah is the Steer Wrestling Capital of the World
- Checotah is located at the intersection of 2 major four-lane highways: I 40 and US 69
- Checotah is part of the historical Jefferson Highway.